Saturday, May 10, 2008

at the request of my sister, i have started a blog! she said just push start...some stuff and start bloggin and i thought well thats seems easy..... i have been trying to get this done since yesterday. it wouldnt except my email address, apparently i already have a blog and dont know about it, or somewhere in the world someone has my name, because its not the first time my email is declined because it is already in use...
maybe i am in bad spirits because i have a cold....and i am pregnant. they dont mix. its bad terrible being sick when you are a mom, no one to pamper you....except my 3 year old and 18 month old, who are in the same snotty boat as me. jeff is at work, so i still have to function and do everything as usually, no lying i the bed all day, or on the couch watching tv dozing in and out. it is the worst thing ever....being sick with kids stinks! i did manage to use it to my best last night though. i played the i am so sick and pregnant and your mom is coming into town, the house is a mess....oh what do i do....and on top of that i cant take ANY medicine....woe is me....it got the house cleaned and the laundry folded :)
well i will not end my first blog with all complaints, i did get a new flat top range for mothers day! it looks very nice. the bottom drawer actually closes all the way and sits completely straight. the burners are all level so when i cook pancakes they will not automatically be ovals and i wont have to fight for them not to run into each other and my over easy eggs will be round and not that weird shape from rolling around the edge of the pan, which makes it hard to fit on biscuits or croissants.....i hope this blog will satisfy my sister and i can be moved off the list......

3 comments:

JTP said...

Nice job :-) If I can figure out how to remove you off the "list" and onto the "blogs I like" I will. You will need to put a link to my blog from yours- I can't remeber how to do it- I'll look into it for you...since you are sick

Jason said...

mmmm Pancakes....

JTP said...

I moved you off the bad list to the good list.... :-)